The Serenity Dental Team deeply appreciates your understanding during this time, as many of you have had to postpone dental care. We are happy to say that we will be resuming elective dental treatment on Monday, June 1st. This includes all non-urgent restorative treatments and dental cleanings. We are reaching out to reschedule appointments. Please be patient with us since the length of most appointments has increased and this will affect all new and previously scheduled appointments. We will get through this.
We are striving to keep our patients, staff and community safe so you will notice some changes at your next dental appointment. These changes are:
- We will be utilizing text messaging as our primary method of communication. If you have not opted in, please do so. If you need assistance, call our office.
- When you arrive for your appointment please text to check in. This will be the number that was used for your appointment reminder. We will text back when we are ready for you to enter the facility.
- We are asking for only the patient to enter the office. Please do not bring family members or companions with to your appointment. One parent is allowed to accompany a minor.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks, we ask all patients to wear a mask also.
- Prescreening will be completed and temperatures will be taken on all patients prior to entering the office. Staff will also have their temperatures taken daily upon arrival. Anyone with a fever (temperature over 100.4 Degrees) or flu-like symptoms will be asked to reschedule their appointment. Some symptoms to self-monitor for are:
o Feeling ill
o Fever (above 100.4)
o You have a sick family member who is potentially COVID-19 Positive
- Please brush and floss prior to your dental visit.
- As directed by the CDC, Dental cleanings will not include polishing or ultrasonic scaling. This procedure change is for the safety of patients and staff. Dental cleanings will include:
o Necessary x-rays
o Gum tissue exam with measurements
o Oral examination by the doctor including oral cancer screening
o Hand scaling of teeth
We anticipate conditions and office procedures to be updated many times over the course of this event. We thank you for your patience as we work together to get through this. If you have any questions, please call us at 651-414-0208.